Marla's Life

Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday, Monday; but not a "Mundane Monday"

Happy Monday to ya'll!

Today I just remembered about this blog thing... I'd sort of forgotton about it, so now I have some catching up to do!

Let's see my daughter is still in Montana, she just turned 21 last Friday! I said at her birthday party that it was all down hill and everyone else jumped in and said that is not true... of course all those who commented were older than myself!

I am going back to school... again... taking AA in "Criminal Justice" and/or finishing my "Film Production" BA just not sure at this point.

I have become trained and certified in being a CASA and have been assigned my first "case" it has been a truly eye opening experience.

My Alcoholic/Drug Addict friend in Georgia entered "treatment", at a year long Christian based facility called "Teen Challenge", he has been there a week and I called and the person I talked to said he was still getting settled in, but that he was doing really well.

John a pastor in Lome' TOGO and a 10 year long friend of mine is going to come to America to visit me and hopefully I will be able to go there too! Over the past several years I have grown to love John because I respect him so much. regardless of his circumstances in life God is always the first priority in his life.

I still have my cat Sebastian - want him? He really is a very nice kitty and hopefully someone else will like him as much as I do - who hopefully has more time to spend with him.

Blessings,
Marla