Marla's Life

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I just found out you could do a "blog" to keep people ie: friends & family up to date with what is happening in your life.

So here goes:

Today I woke up, read the obituaries and my name wasn't amongst those listed so I knew it was going to be a good day!

My days are spent working with many wonderful professionals in Helena, MT USA

At lunch today I visited a place called "Taco Del Sol", a quaint little stop on Helena's Downtown Walking Mall... (which is a fancy name for many people and NO PARKING !!!) Tonight Helena will host "Alive @ Five" a Wednesday night feature that has live music, 5,000 - 10,000 people all standing around, some drinking beer, some dancing but most just enjoying the free music and one of Montana's few sunny days.

My daughter Ashley has been back in Montana for several weeks and we are all blessed with her time here in Montana.

I need to find a new home for my "Lynx Point Siamese Cross" 2 1/2 y/o Cat "Sebastian" (I think that I am allergic to him) if you'd like adopt him please send me an e-mail to:
MsMarlaJ2@aol.com

Have a great day!

BLESSINGS!
Marla